Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kite Day at MCA



This Spring Colton's school, McKinney Christian Academy, held their 1st annual Kite Day. They paired all the younger grade kids with an older student. Pre K was with 5th graders, Kinder was with 4th Graders. Colton's "older buddy" was Kyle and he was so sweet. Colton thought he was the COOLEST having an older kid at school being his partner. Of course when the boys were having trouble getting their kite in the air I tried to come to the rescue and went out on the field to see if I could help. This mortified Colton and he actually gave me "the hand". Oh I see how it is! The teams were judged by the teachers and although Cole & Kyle didn't win, they had a blast. The event was such a success they are pumped to make it an annual day. Here are some shots of Cole and Kyle, of them trying to fly their kite, and of some of my dear friends I've made up at the school this year.

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background