Friday, May 9, 2008

Dallas Zoo May 2008

Yesterday I was a chaparone for Colton's MCA Kindergarten Field trip to the Dallas Zoo. I was in charge of 4 boys from Colton's class....Jack, Joshua, Caleb, and Colton. We had a blast. I just love little boys. They are hilarious; and the chance to make funny faces at the camera just makes their day. Celeste had 4 kids also so the 10 of us ran around together the whole time. At one point the boys in my group each wanted to take a picture of the group. For some reason they thought this was SO COOL (see pics). The weather was beautiful and the boys were all very good. It was loads of fun. I'm just getting old cause I was EXHAUSTED by the bus ride home. I wonder if I'll be able to "hang" next time we go to Disney World :)

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background